Become A Dealer
Become A Dealer Today!
Water treatment business opportunities continue to grow as the demand for cleaner, clearer water continues to grow. Residential water treatment is an $18 billion industry. Drinking water alone makes up $2.5 billion of this annual revenue, with 42% of the population purchasing bottled water on a regular basis.
EcoWater offers a full line of point-of-entry (POE) and point-of-use (POU) water treatment systems. Our innovative, high-quality and eco-friendly water treatment systems are sold to home owners through our network of service-oriented water treatment professionals.
Benefits of becoming an authorized EcoWater dealer:
- No Franchise Fees
- EcoWater requires no fees from their network of authorized dealers.
- Proprietary Products
- EcoWater branded products have exclusive patented features that are not found in any other product on the market. Only authorized EcoWater dealers can purchase EcoWater products and replacement parts
- Recurring Revenue
- Your relationship with the customer doesn’t end with the sale. EcoWater dealers provide service calls, filter replacements and salt deliveries. Our dealers also have the opportunity to rent or lease EcoWater’s home water purification systems to consumers.
- Exclusive Territories
- EcoWater Systems offers authorized dealers the opportunity for exclusive territories. Lead generation programs, marketing funds and assistance, technical and sales support materials are available to help you achieve success in your market.
- Flexible Financing Programs
- EcoWater has consumer finance alternatives available for dealers to offer to customers, including rental and lease programs, as well as traditional consumer finance programs.
EcoWater Systems’ reach is international, with offices in Canada, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, U.K, and Ukraine and distribution across 50+ countries. Over 350 authorized EcoWater dealers provide water treatment solutions to families and businesses world-wide.
Are you ready to take the first step?
Please complete and submit the preliminary form. A business development representative will reach out to you shortly to discuss opportunities with EcoWater.