As our name implies, EcoWater is committed to using water responsibly – from the design and production process, to manufacturing one of the most efficient softener on the market today. But our responsibility and commitment extend to more than just water. After all, Eco was part of our name long before “green” became the global standard it is today.
Eco-Friendly Water Systems
- EcoWater Systems is the only water treatment manufacturer that purchases carbon offsets through the sale of each product, and is certified to have a carbon neutral footprint.
- EcoWater water softeners use fewer than 17.5 kilowatt hours of energy per year. That equates to less than $3.00 per year to operate your EcoWater water softener.
- Our water softeners, conditioners and refiners regenerate only as needed, saving up to 50% on water and salt versus timer-based models.
- We offer HydroLink® technology in our water conditioners and refiners, which monitors your family’s water consumption, creating awareness of water usage.
- An EcoWater softener boosts the efficiency of other water using appliances such as your water heater, washing machine and dishwasher by eliminating scale build-up in the appliances.
Health and Safety
- EcoWater eliminates the use of harmful compounds in its manufacturing processes.
- Your EcoWater-treated water keeps countertops, sinks, tubs and showers free from the build-up of scale, as well as dirt and grime.
- Your EcoWater system allows you to use less soap, chemicals and cleaning detergents, which results in less going down the drain and into your community’s ground water or water system.
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
- EcoWater follows an integrated approach to recycling and waste management. We apply this approach from the earliest stages of product design through manufacturing and shipping.
- We are diligent about measuring and controlling our energy usage and air and water emissions.
- Water used in manufacturing and testing product is captured and reused.
- Advanced engineering of our water softeners and water refiners leads to a reduction in your home’s energy consumption and extends appliance life cycles, all of which lead to a smaller environmental footprint.
- EcoWater continually reduces the environmental impact of our products, including the way they are packaged, shipped and sold.