EcoWater Systems LLC
Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective Date: May 4, 2021
Last Modified: May 4, 2021
- Termination/Suspension of the App and/or Service. EcoWater may, in its sole absolute discretion, discontinue the Services or terminate or suspend your use or general use of the Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice and for any reason including for reasons of denial of service, system failure, maintenance or repair, or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. You agree that if your authorization to use the Services is terminated or suspended, you will not thereafter use, or attempt to use, the Services, directly or indirectly.
- Products. EcoWater accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the Services and these Terms and Conditions of Use provide you with no additional rights from EcoWater as it relates to the Products. If you purchase Products, our Terms and Conditions of Use will apply to the sales.
- Fee. EcoWater reserves the right to institute or modify a fee for the Services at any time and from time to time.
- Pre-Conditions. To use certain functions in the App specifically, you will need to: (i) buy and properly install the Product; (ii) have an always-on wireless broadband Internet connection between the Product and a connected mobile device, which may be used to provide some limited portion of the information available through a fully connected Wi-Fi connection; and (iii) have access to EcoWater’s mobile App in order to install, configure and use certain functions, including the ability to view online reports and receive alerts from the App.
- Unauthorized Use. You agree to (a) immediately notify EcoWater, using the in-country access numbers and email addresses provide below, of any unauthorized use of your password and/or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Changes to the Services. We may update and change the Services from time to time to reflect changes to our Products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- Availability of the Services. We do not guarantee that the Services, or any content provided on the Services, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons with or without notice.
- Content of the Services. The content on the Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Services is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Ability to receive notifications. Your ability to use the Services and receive notifications depends on your various devices and service providers. EcoWater cannot and does not provide any guarantees for the availability or security of the Services. We cannot and do not provide any guarantees for your ability to receive notifications sent to you by the Services. You must test the Services to ensure compatibility.
- Security. You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for protecting your computer hardware, software, and data from unauthorized access, viruses, spyware and all other types of malicious code. You are also responsible for safeguarding your user name and password from access by any unauthorized third party, and retain sole responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from such unauthorized access.
- Limitation of Liability. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use and access of the Services is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App (including, without limitation, the Services) is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any Products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of sale.
- You agree that EcoWater, its subsidiaries and affiliates do not have any liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity if the service is used in a commercial or industrial application.
- Links to Other Sites. The Services may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites, including those operated by EcoWater, may have their own policies on use and privacy, which you should review if you visit them. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that we do not control, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.