Innovative Systems That Eliminate Hard Water Problems
Did you know 85% of North Americans experience hard water in their home? If you’re ready for a solution, a water softener from EcoWater will reduce hard water minerals such as calcium and magnesium from your home water. From protecting your water-using appliances to freeing yourself from cleaning pesky film and scale buildup, enjoy all the benefits a water softener offers.
Looking for something that packs an extra punch? Water refining systems take whole-home water treatment to a new level, removing hard water minerals while also reducing chlorine taste and odor.Get Started
- Gentler on Skin and Hair: Softened water feels smoother on your skin and leaves hair shinier. It reduces skin dryness and irritation.
- Less Soap Scum: Softened water minimizes soap scum buildup, making cleaning and maintaining a spotless bathroom easier.
- Longer-Lasting, Brighter Clothes: Soft water helps preserve the colors and fabrics of your clothes, maintaining their vibrancy and prolonging their lifespan.
- Scale Prevention: Water softeners prevent scale buildup in plumbing and water-using appliances, making them work better for longer.
- Energy Efficiency: Water-using appliances operate more efficiently without scale, saving energy and lowering utility bills.
- Preserves Plumbing: Softened water reduces wear and tear on your home’s plumbing, preventing costly repairs and ensuring water flows smoothly.
- Lower Maintenance Expenses: Water softeners reduce maintenance needs for plumbing and appliances, resulting in long-term cost savings.
- Extended Appliance Life: Appliances like dishwashers and water heaters last longer and require fewer repairs, reducing replacement costs.
- Reduced Cleaning Costs: Softened water requires less soap, shampoo, and cleaning products, saving you money and reducing chemical usage.
Smart Systems Engineered for a Better, More Efficient Future
The EcoWater difference is in the technology, with the patents to back it up. EcoWater’s home water softeners and refiners feature unrivaled technology, innovation and quality construction, with the latest generation of systems including patented smart regeneration technology to minimize the amount of regeneration cycles and salt your softener or refiner requires.
Want to know more? Watch this video
Softening: An Overview
The Resin Tank is where water enters the softener and flows through resin beads which swap hard water minerals for the tiny sodium ions they’re holding. This ion exchange results in soft water that can then enter the home.
The Resin Bed is a collection of thousands of tiny resin beads inside of the water softener’s tank. When water enters the softener, it flows through the resin bed and comes into contact with the resin beads to generate soft water.
Did you know?
Most newer, high-efficiency water softeners use less than 10 bags of salt per year
Regeneration: A Closer Look
The Brine Tank is where the salty brine solution is generated. The salt mixes with water to create a brine solution that’s flushed through, and cleans the resin beads during regeneration.
Brine Solution is a highly concentrated solution, created from the salt in the tank, that “washes” the resin beads by forcing the minerals out of the resin beads and replaces them with the sodium ions.
The Drain is where the brine solution, and the hardness minerals, are flushed away from the softener.
An EcoWater Pro Can Help Diagnose Your Water
Solving home water issues can often be complicated, requiring the expertise of a trained professional who knows what to do. Get the perfect solution for your household with help from your local EcoWater Pro.
Designed to treat municipal water, EcoWater water refiners reduce hard water contaminants and chlorine from home water. Chlorine is commonly used to disinfect municipal water but it leaves an unpleasant taste and odor that many homeowners want to get rid of, making a water refiner the perfect solution for whole-home treatment.
EcoWater’s anti-scale solutions address typical problems associated with hard water, but without the use of salt or chemicals. Not to be confused with a water softener, this solution does not reduce hard water minerals. Instead, it manages and solves hard water issues using proprietary PPT media, which converts hardness minerals into microscopic crystals that are rinsed away by the normal flow of water through your pipes.
Learn More About Your Home’s Water
Is Your Furry Friend Safe? How Water Contaminants Affect Your Pets’ Health
Are you giving your pet a fresh bowl of water straight from your tap? That bowl of water might not be as fresh as you thought. If you wouldn’t drink your tap water, your pets shouldn’t either.Read More
Why Does My Water Smell? 6 Common Smells & Their Causes
Bad-smelling water is a problem that can arise with no warning. Tap water with a foul smell can hurt your personal hygiene habits, ability to host guests, and even your basic hydration habits.Read More
The Effects of Hard Water on Your Skin and Hair
Hard water is known for leaving mineral trails in its wake. From crusty faucets to stain rings around toilet bowls—wherever hard water goes, remnants stay behind long after the water has drained.Read More
Product Spec Sheets
Tap Into Our Expertise
Fill in the following information so EcoWater can upgrade the taste and quality of water in your home.
Subscribe for special offers and other perks
Don’t miss out on exclusive benefits, discounts, water treatment expertise, and more!