ERRC 3502 Series
EcoWater’s water conditioning system® is available in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended as a complete water softening, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor filtration system for the whole home.
Features of the ERRC 3502 Series:
- Bypass Valve (optional) - Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve for manual bypass.
- Patented Electronics - Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Full One-Inch Riser - One-inch diameter for increased flow rates ensures that household demand is adequately met.
- Catalytic Coconut-Shell Carbon with 10 Year Warranty - Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Reduces chloramines, removes chlorine taste and odor, extends resin life and eliminates the need for a separate carbon filter and filter changes.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank with Lifetime Warranty - Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner – does not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Self-Cleaning Distributors - Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve - Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed with 10 Year Warranty - Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration without
sacrificing flow rate.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding - Superior to gravel underbedding, washed quartz is harder and does not break down, eliminating the possibility of hardness minerals being added to the water. Helps provide a cleaner, more thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Patented Six/Eight-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Coated Discs
- Energy Efficient Power Supply
- Patented HydroLink® Remote – Two-way remote monitor technology
- HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi web-based technology