The EcoWater ESD 518 is a single tank “cabinet” style, solid-state softener, making it a reliable and convenient system for your home.
Features of the ESD 518 water softener:
- Bypass Valve (optional) - Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve lets you manually bypass the system.
- Patented Electronic Digital Demand Module - Solid-state electronics record usage patterns and control regeneration frequency based on predicted needs.
- Time Keeper - Permanent program memory with capacitor-backed time retention. Maintains time for at least 6 hours in case of power loss.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank - Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner, doesn’t deteriorate, rust or corrode.
- Self-Cleaning Distributors - Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve - Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration Means Continuous Water Usage
- Energy Efficient Power Supply - Simplifies installation, maintenance and reduces electrical hazards.
- Barium and Radium - This softener has been tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.